Friday, May 22, 2015

If you remember, I wanted them to draft Beasley not Rose.  Beasley did not become the player I expected him to become.  Thus, it appears Rose was the better pick.  But since Rose's injury, I have lost faith in him.  His first step is not as fast, he doesn't have a jump shot, and he can't stay healthy.  For three years we have waited for him to be healthy, and at this point, there cannot be any excuses.  I agree, trade Rose for whatever you can get.  Keep Butler.  The Bulls are starting to Age, and I hope they keep the coach. He is NOT the problem.  I understand he plays like 8 players a lot, but the Bulls need depth for him to utilize the bench.  The Bulls would not have made the playoffs even in the weak East unless he played his better players.  And honestly, does he play them more than the other teams?  maybe the Spurs, but they are quite old.  But the Spurs run has come to an end, and they will go through some years of rebuilding now.
Honestly, I am surprised the Bulls beat Cleveland twice.  Where they should have won was game 4 in Chicago, they BLEW that.  Had they gone up 3-1, they still would have lost.  Cleveland is better, and I am not a CAVs fan, Browns, Cubs, Bulls, and Blackhawks.  Those are my teams...

No comments: