Saturday, March 16, 2024

 It was going to happen and it happened. I am furious. The Bears giving the reins at QB to a kid with a bunch of ballers and vets around him he better have his shit together otherwise we'll be moving on from him. A kid who it has been said isn't even the best athlete in the draft somehow ends up at #1. The Bears have to draft him. And Just Fields handled it like he should thanking Chicago for the opportunity. If I was him with a Wikipedia page I would leave that period of my life blank. Chicago gave him nothing but a check. They didn't know how to handle him and he will go on to have a great career because he is the ultimate professional with all the talent in the world. Stupid me I figured there would be some way to hold onto both players but as they say it is a business. When this team starts to struggle and all the fantastic moves made in free agency and the draft is going to be worthless if this kid cannot beat Green Bay.  

No comments: